MoGi Group is an award winning multilingual communication firm dedicated to translation, localization and customer support and community management services. Our successful community management and customer support department supports a range of different industries across the globe, helping them to manage each of their communities in multiple languages.
We are now looking for a dynamic addition who will work with cross-functional teams to help resolve localization engineering related projects and/or process problems, and who will provide technical support for our PM team thereby enabling us to process projects efficiently, on-time and to the specifications of our clients.
The Localization Engineer will act as a file-processing and troubleshooting resource providing support with translation jobs which require specialist technical knowledge or specialist software in order to ensure the quality of our clients’ files. If you are enthusiastic, motivated, out of the box thinker and experienced with CAT tools then our fun team is eager to meet you!
• Operational localization workflow support: file analysis, workflow creation, file conversion, QA checks, language-related layout design and checks.
• Coordination of all phases of assigned translation projects including pre-processing and post-processing of files, file tracking and management, and project archiving.
• Technical support and training for project managers.Overall technical responsibility for assigned projects assuring correct file management and file versioning.
• Preparation of files for translation using standard localization tools.
• Identification of best localization solution and selection, co-ordination and control of human and technical resources.
• Collaboration on the design, implementation and documentation of new engineering processes and tools.
• Validating existing account workflows and suggesting new applications/translation technology solutions to improve efficiency and accuracy
• Technical education, preferably in Computer Science; University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
• Localization Engineering and software localization experience is a must.
• Advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems.
• Strong knowledge of CAT and terminology tools; in particular MemoQ and SDL Trados Studio.
• Ability to work with and add elements, scripts and command filters to MemoQ and SDL Trados Studio.
• Advanced knowledge of XML, HTML.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
A unique opportunity to learn and gain relevant practical work experience in a multi-cultural environment within the games industry
Further training to improve your skills